This wonderful four-part mini-series was taped by the BBC and then presented in the US in 1973 by Masterpiece Theatre. In the story, written by Dorothy L Sayers in 1928, Lord Peter Wimsey is an amateur detective who finds himself in the midst of a crime scene at his own club and sets out to find out what happened, which some of the authorities appreciate and others do not.
This presentation is a playlist of all four 45-minute episodes in the series. You may watch them in a single setting, or use the playlist control to watch them one at a time.
- Ian Carmichael - Lord Peter Wimsey
- Terence Alexander - Robert Fentiman
- Anna Cropper - Ann Dorland
- Donald Pickering - Dr. Penberthy
- John Quentin - George Fentiman
- Vivien Heilbron - Sheila Fentiman
- Mark Eden - Detective Inspector Parker
- Derek Newark - Bunter